Dear Friends and Loyal Members,
As of July 3rd, Benton County has been approved for a modified "Phase 1" opening. This means we are able to open our outdoor picnic area at 50% capacity. We are so excited to welcome you back!
Starting July 3rd, our picnic area will be open for tastings. 🍷
We will strictly be following County & State health guidelines:
1. Guests will be required to wear facial masks when not seated at their table. Employees will wear masks at all time. 😷
2. Groups: Maximum 5 per table. 21+ over only for outdoor seated tastings and reservations.
3. 6-foot distance measures between guests will be enforced.
4. Single-use menus will be given to guests.
5. Tables will be sanitized immediately after guests leave.
6. Covid-19 Safety Plan will be clearly posted on site for guests.
Due to limited outdoor seating availability, we encourage guests to contact us to reserve a table for tasting: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text the Tasting Room: 509-627-4986
We look forward to hosting you again!
We are still offering curbside pick-up and online pick-up orders. Plus, complimentary shipping on any orders of 6 bottles or more.
2014, 2015 & 2016
RESERVE CHAMPOUX VINEYARD RED BLEND
$100/WINE CLUB MEMBERS
Powers wines are crafted by long-time winemaker Jose Mendoza to showcase Washington State’s diverse microclimates and distinctive vineyards. Deeply rooted in long term relationships with premium Columbia Valley growers, Powers Winery sources a variety of the highest quality fruit to consistently produce compelling wines of uncommon depth and complexity, balance of fruit, floral, spice, and earth.Shop Our Wines
June 20: Father's Day Cajun Food & Wine Drive-Thru, 4-8pm.
June 26: Friday Night Food Truck Drive-Thru, 4-8pm.
June 30: Taco Tuesday & Sangria Wine Slushees, 4-8pm.
Tasting Room Hours
Open Daily: 12-5pm
Check our Events page for event details.