Dear Friends and Loyal Members,
As of August 1st, Benton County has been approved for a modified"Phase 1" opening. This means we are able to open our outdoor picnicarea at 50% capacity. We are so excited to welcome you back!
Starting August 1st, our picnic area will be open for outdoor tastings only. 🍷
We will strictly be following County & State health guidelines:
1. Guests will be required to wear facial masks when not seated at their table. Employees will wear masks at all time. 😷
2. Groups: Maximum 5 per table. 21+ over only for outdoor seated tastings and reservations.
3. 6-foot distance measures between guests will be enforced.
4. Single-use menus will be given to guests.
5. Tables will be sanitized immediately after guests leave.
6. Covid-19 Safety Plan will be clearly posted on site for guests.
Due to limited outdoor seating availability, we encourage guests to reserve a table for tasting (click the “Book a Tasting” button below).
Call or text the Tasting Room with any additional questions: 509-627-4986
We look forward to hosting you again!
Don't live locally? Enjoy complimentary shipping on any orders of 6 bottles or more!
2014, 2015 & 2016
RESERVE CHAMPOUX VINEYARD RED BLEND
$100/WINE CLUB MEMBERS
Powers wines are crafted by long-time winemaker Jose Mendoza to showcase Washington State’s diverse microclimates and distinctive vineyards. Deeply rooted in long term relationships with premium Columbia Valley growers, Powers Winery sources a variety of the highest quality fruit to consistently produce compelling wines of uncommon depth and complexity, balance of fruit, floral, spice, and earth.Shop Our Wines
Sept. 11: Friday Night Food Truck, 4-8pm
Sept. 15: Taco Tuesday & Sangria Wine Slushees, 4-8pm
Sept. 20: Sunday Brunch with the Ciao Wagon, 11am-2pm
Wine Down Wednesday: Every Weds in September from 4-8pm.
Tasting Room Hours
Open Daily: 12-5pm
Extended Hours: Weds-Fri, 5-8pm (wine by the glass/bottle)
Check our Events page for event details.